Awhile back I saw a short Buzzfeed video where they made made mini s'more pies, then I went to Pinterest and realized "it's a thing". What a great idea! Who doesn't want to be able to eat S'mores all year long! I know I do! The best thing is that there is now gluten free graham crackers so it's easy to enjoy getting to make these and not just drooling over pictures on Pinterest that you can never ever eat!. Don't worry my gluten free mini s'more pies are also dairy free and egg-free. They, have a chocolate pudding like center, with a graham cracker crust and are topped with marshmallow fluff! They are truly delicious and drool worthy.
Schar is sending out packs of Free Gluten Free Honeygrams, all you have to do is follow this link, and click on the drop down menu and select @glutenfreewithemily and add your info.
In a Schar Honeygram box you will find small portion packs that are perfect to use in a lunchbox or as a snack. Plus you can make this delicious recipe!
Schar Honeygrams are completely 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, and Non-GMO.
Schar has been serving the celiac and gluten sensitivie communities for decades- how cool is that?!!!
Don’t miss your chance to get some Honeygrams in your mail box! Click here
Graham Cracker Crust:
10 Schar Gluten Free Honeygrahm Crackers (makes 3/4 cup - once crushed)
2 TBLS. Coconut Oil
1 TBLS. Coconut Sugar (also used in chocolate filling)
1/4c. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 TBLS. Arrowroot Powder
6 TBLS. Coconut Sugar (also used in crust)
1c. Non-Dairy Milk (I used Almond Milk)
1 ½ TBLS. Water
¼ tsp. Vanilla Extract
3/4c. Vegan Marshmallow Fluff (also called Ricemellow Creme)
- Preheat oven to 375F Degrees
- Line 6 Muffin tins with double cupcake liners
- In a saucepan combine cocoa powder, arrowroot powder, and 6 TBLS. coconut sugar, whisk all together with no heat on.
- Add Milk, Water, and Vanilla Extract to the saucepan and turn heat onto medium
- Bring to boil and continually whisk
- Continue to cook for 4 min stirring continually with a whisk to keep from clumping, the mixture will thicken up
- Turn off burner and let cool
- In a food processor place honeygrams, process just till crushed. If you don’t have a food processor you crush the crackers with a ziplock and soup ladle.
- In a small bowl mix with a fork the crushed crackers, 2 TBLS. coconut oil and 1 TBLS. coconut sugar
- Scoop cracker mixture evenly among the 6 cupcake liners, press down with fingers.
- Baked the graham cracker crust in the oven for 5 min.
- Remove the tin from oven and lower the oven to 250 F Degrees
- Scoop the chocolate filling in even amounts on top of graham cracker crust
- Bake for 20 min at 250 degrees
- Remove from oven and top the chocolate with approx. 2 TBlS of Marshmallow Fluff and eat pies with spoon or fork.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 6 Mini Pies
Don't forget to get your Free Gluten Free Honeygrams, just follow this link, and click on the drop down menu and select @glutenfreewithemily and add your info.