Oh my goodness are these just the best S'more’s of your life! The gooey melt in your mouth food-gasm you will having will be Out-Of-This-World! Only 6 ingredients in this one and you can have one in your mouth in just 20 mins!!
Exciting News: Schar is sending out packs of Free Gluten Free Honeygrams, all you have to do is follow this link, and click on the drop down menu and select @glutenfreewithemily and add your info.
In a Schar Honeygram box you will find small portion packs that are perfect to use in a lunchbox or as a snack. Plus you can make this delicious recipe!
Schar Honeygrams are completely 100% Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, and Non-GMO.
Schar has been serving the celiac and gluten sensitivie communities for decades- how cool is that?!!!
Don’t miss your chance to get some Honeygrams in your mail box! Click here
These bars are completely gluten free, dairy free and egg-free! I also made a video to companion the directions, it shows you how to make these! See above the directions to watch it.
1 Box (5.6 oz.) Schar Gluten Free Honeygrams Crackers
1/3c. Coconut Oil (liquid/melted)
1/3c. Coconut Sugar
3 TLBS. Non-Dairy Milk (I used Almond Milk)
1/4c. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2/3c. Vegan Marshmallow Fluff OR 8 Marshmallows (See Notes)
Notes: Vegans/Vegetarians will want to use Vegan Marshmallow Fluff over Vegan Marshmallows. The vegan marshmallows won’t spread well on the bars. There are a few brands of marshmallow fluff on the market so look for the one you can easily obtain.
Also these taste amazing without the marshmallow fluff or marshmallows if you want to make that version too!
Tips: Don’t use any other sugar except coconut sugar! Otherwise these will turn rock hard!! You can easily buy coconut sugar at any health food store or online.
Watch The Video Above to See How To Make These S'more Bars
I am sharing directions for both marshmallow fluff version and marshmallow version below
- Preheat Oven to 250 degrees F
- In an 8x12 or 9x13 baking pan add one layer of graham crackers, feel free to break crackers in half to fit into crevices.
- In a small saucepan bring coconut oil, coconut sugar, and non-dairy milk to a boil on med-low heat while continually whisking.
- Once at a boil immediately shut off and pour over the graham crackers, take a spatula and spread mixture into any crackers that need to be covered.
- Bake in Oven for just 5 min, set a timer!
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the crackers
- Place back in oven for 2 mins
- Remove from oven and with a knife or metal spatula spread the chocolate chips evenly over all the bars.
- If Using Marshmallow Fluff: Spread Mixture evenly over the chocolate. Let cool 1 min and eat immediately!
- If Using Marshmallows: Cut marshmallows into 4’s, sprinkle over chocolate, place back in the oven for 5 min, remove from oven and spread. Let cool 1 min and eat immediately!
Watching the video above is helpful for the directions
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Servings: Makes approx. 16 bars
Don't forget to get your Free Gluten Free Honeygrams, just follow this link, and click on the drop down menu and select @glutenfreewithemily and add your info.