Chocolate Chip Cookies!!!
Every once in a while, I just really want a Chocolate Chip Cookie, so here’s my go-to recipe. Not too hard not too soft, make them big make them small it’s all up to you. I’m a little obsessed with mini chocolate chips, so that’s’ what I use in this recipe, but feel free to use normal size.
1/2c. Distilled Coconut Oil
3/4c. Sucanat (Unrefined Sugar, You Can Use Coconut Sugar Instead If You Like)
1/2c. Garbanzo Flour
1/2c. Coconut Flour
1/2c. Arrowroot Powder
1/2tsp. Xanthum Gum
1 Flax Egg: 1TBLS. Powered Flax Meal Mix With 4 TBLS. Water, Let Sit 3 Min
1tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ Tsp. Sea Salt
3/4tsp. Baking Soda
1 C. Mini Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat Oven To 350 Degrees
2) Line A Cookie Sheet With Parchment Paper
3) Mix With A Hand Mixer Coconut Oil And Sucanat For 2 Min
4) Add Rest Of Ingredients EXCEPT Chocolate Chips, Mix Till Well Blended, If Mix Seems Too Dry Add A Little Water Tablespoon By Tablespoon
5) Mix In Chocolate Chips By Hand, Don't Forget To Eat Some Of The Dough Cause It's Vegan!
6) Roll In Balls And Place On Cookie Sheet, Flatten Balls With Hands Or Spoon, Gluten Free Cookies Tend Not To Flatten On Their Own
7) Bake For 8 Min, Till Slightly Brown
8) Devour!! Maybe With Some Flax Milk….Ummmm