I have been wanting to bring you guys this recipe for so very long, but I really wanted to make a video (which you can watch below) so that you learn the best way to make these babies. So it's finally here my make your mouth drool Waffles!! These are of course egg-free and dairy free as well as being gluten free, plus they are also free of corn, oats and xanthan gum. Of course most people eat waffles for breakfast but I am a big fan of breakfast for dinner so eat these any time of day, including as a treat.
These waffles don't even need a egg-replacer, so you won't have to fuss with that. They are fluffy yet crispy on the edges, just the way waffles are meant to be. Feel free to add maple syrup or whatever kind of toppings you like.
If you happened to miss how to make Double Chocolate Waffles then see that post here
Watch The Video Above To See How To Make These Amazing Waffles
2c. Gluten Free Flour Blend (1/2c. Sweet Rice Flour, 1/2c. Brown Rice Flour, 1/2c. Tapioca Flour, 1/2c. Garbanzo Flour)
1 3/4c. Almond Milk (or other favorite non-dairy milk unsweetened) (Room Temp!)
1 capful (or 1 tsp.) Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2c. Coconut Oil Melted into a liquid
1 ½ TBLS. Agave or other favorite liquid sweetener
4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 cup. Blueberries (fresh is best) (OPTIONAL)
- Make sure all your ingredients are at room temp, otherwise your coconut oil will harden and the waffles won’t cook right!
- Turn on your waffle iron and let heat up, spray with cooking spray
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients with whisk except blueberries till well mixed, then stir in blueberries (if using or other add in's)
- Pour batter onto your iron and let cook (follow your waffle iron instructions)
- EAT EAT EAT! And then you will probably wanna make more…
Makes About 2 Large Waffles Of The Large 4 Square Waffle Irons, Or About 2 -3 Belgium Waffles