Feel like you want to crawl out of your skin cause it’s so dry? It’s the middle of winter so the dryness is adding up at this point. Here are my full proof tips- don’t be afraid to try ALL of them!
1) Cocoa Butter- look coconut oil is awesome for the skin, but when you really need to rehydrate the skin to the max, cocoa butter is what you need. My favorite cocoa butter product is Dr. Woo’s Coco Love Oil. Oh man is this the best stuff on earth! Lavender Rose is my favorite smell. Get it here
2) Get A Humidifier- your heater is running a lot of time in the winter and drying out your air. Humidifiers are the best, and can be really affordable. I noticed the difference within two days of having mine. It also helps combat getting sick so easily and even helped my allergies. Best place to put it is in your bedroom. The one I love and own is Sunpentown Ultrasonic Humidifier with Fragrance Diffuser. You can get it on Amazon for about $37 Here
3) Lotion+ Socks for your feet- feet can get dry like really dry, and start cracking in the winter. and it’s true putting lotion on and then immediately putting on soft cotton socks and sleeping in them makes all the difference. I even notice the difference even after one night!
4) Hand Cream- I have tried so many hand creams and salves it is ridiculous, I often wash my hands about 15 times or more a day. I first choose Josie Maran Intensive Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot, cause the smell was amazing, and guess what? It is the absolute best hand cream on the planet. It really works and makes my hands softer, and stays on. It's all natural and has Argan Oil in it. Buy it at Sephora or online
5) And in case you forgot DRINK MORE WATER, add lemon and get a electrolyte boost at the same time and when I say a lot of water I mean a lot about 100oz. a day, No joke, get to chugging that stuff down!